Welcome to Year 4!
In Year 4, our teachers are Mrs Starling/Miss Lines and Miss Saunders, our TAs are Miss Lorandeau, Mrs Filby and Mr Ellis.
Please scroll down for this term's Home Learning.
Our Autumn Term topic is....
We will be learning all about the Anglo-Saxons rise and fall throughout their time in England.
Keep looking back at our page to keep updated on what we've been learning.
By the end of Year 4 we aim for children to be secure with all their times tables. You could use these websites below to practise these.
You could also use mathletics to practise all other areas of maths!
Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural in Year 4
- Our School Council members are still holding meetings every fortnight in classes to raise issues that we would like discussed at the whole School Council meetings.
- Eco-committee members from Year 4 have been busy working with Mrs Biggs and Mr Kenworthy to ensure our school is a eco-friendly as possible.
- The Year 4 Sports Ambassadors encourage us all to take part in exercise each day - sometimes they even help to take warm-ups and cool downs in our PE lessons!
- Over the coming weeks, children will complete their 'Time to Talk' where they share something they are interested in with the rest of their class and the alternate Year 4 class. Parents and carers are invited to join us when their child is presenting.
- Our topic work this term links well with cultural learning as many Anglo-Saxon ideas and cultural items are still around today.