You will need:
- a vertical wall or equivalent
How to attempt the challenge:
- warm up your arms, wrists and hands before you start the challenge
- place one hand flat on the wall in line with your upper body
- ensure your fingers are pointing downwards
- your hand can not move from this position
- take your whole body under your arm without moving your hand
- attempt to go back under your arm without moving your hand again
- how many times can you go under your arm and back in 30 seconds?
The clip/s below give a demonstration of the challenge by the Year 6 Sports Leaders. Good luck! BTBTYCB!