The School Day
Foundation Stage children do not have a set morning and afternoon break as they have continuous access to the outside environment.
- We ask that children and parents do not arrive at school before 8:25.
- Children can be left on the playground in the care of the teacher on duty from 8:25.
- There is a Walking Bus that is managed by staff and volunteer parents that departs from the Asda car park at 8:25 in the morning and returns at 3:35 in the afternoon. Please contact the office if you need a letter to organise for your child to go onto the walking bus.
- The Abbot’s Hall Out of School Club offers a breakfast and after-school club and is situated on the school site.
- Pupils in Y5 and Y6 are permitted to arrive and leave school unattended but only with written permission from parents.