'Be the best that you can be!'
We try to fulfil this statement in a variety of ways.
- We aim to develop an environment that inspires and stimulates the children, celebrates their work and increases their aesthetic awareness.
- We aim to promote attitudes of self-confidence, self-motivation and care and respect for one another.
- We aim to enthuse children in the pursuit of learning, developing knowledge, skills and understanding, laying the foundations of their future learning.
- We aim to draw on the children's experiences of where they live and use local resources to illustrate and support their learning.
- We value and appreciate all adults, both staff and parents. We work together as a team, support and encourage one another and are open to new challenges with the best interests of the children at the root of all we
- We aim to develop lively, enquiring minds, the ability to question and argue rationally and to apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
- We wish to teach respect for religious and moral values and tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life