If a possible special education need is identified, a referral will be made to the relevant health care, social care or educational agency for support.
We work with a number of outside agencies to seek advice and support to understand and meet the needs of children with SEN through Suffolk’s local offer - https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/children-families-and-learning/send-and-the-local-offer/
We are currently working with a range of services that provide different means of support including:
- Educational Psychology Service
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Sensory and Communication Team
- County Inclusion Support Service (CISS)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Academy Trust - outreach service (SENDAT)
- Dyslexia Outreach Team
- School Nursing Team
- Primary Mental Health Workers
More information can be found at: https://www.access-unlimited.co.uk/ and specific details about how these services work with us are given in our SEN information report.