Abbot's Hall Logo

Abbot's Hall Community Primary School

At Abbot's Hall all are valued and challenged in the pursuit of excellence


Abbot's Hall Community Primary School - The school is open to Reception, Years 1 and 6. If you are a key worker and feel you may qualify for childcare please email

Who may be involved with supporting and assessing my child?

If a possible special education need is identified, a referral will be made to the relevant health care, social care or educational agency for support.

We work with a number of outside agencies to seek advice and support to understand and meet the needs of children with SEN through Suffolk’s local offer -


We are currently working with a range of services that provide different means of support including: 


  • Educational Psychology Service
  • Speech and Language Therapy
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Sensory and Communication Team
  • County Inclusion Support Service (CISS)
  • Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Academy Trust - outreach service (SENDAT)
  • Dyslexia Outreach Team
  • School Nursing Team 
  • Primary Mental Health Workers


More information can be found at: and specific details about how these services work with us are given in our SEN information report. 




School Awards

Useful Links