You will need:
- five t-shirts/tops
- a clear space to attempt the challenge
- tape measure (or equivalent) to measure 5 metres from the start to the t-shirts
How to attempt the challenge:
- you have 30 seconds to attempt to put on as many t-shirts as possible
- start at a mark 5 metres away from your t-shirts
- on the start command run out to the first t-shirt and put it on, run back to the start
- then run out again to the second t-shirt and put it on, run back to the start
- continue until your 30 second time limit is up
- how many t-shirts did you manage to put on in 30 seconds?
There is a 30 second time limit to this challenge.
The clip/s below give a demonstration of the challenge by the Year 6 Sports Leaders. Good luck! BTBTYCB!