You will need:
- a clear space to attempt the challenge
- a balloon
How to attempt the challenge:
- keep the balloon off the ground for 30 seconds.
- you can use any part of your body for this challenge – hands, feet, back, arms, knees, elbows, head etc.
- be careful in the wind! If the balloon goes too high the wind may carry it further away than you want it to go.
- how many keepie uppies can you do in 30 seconds?
The clip/s below give a demonstration of the challenge by the Year 6 Sports Leaders. Good luck! BTBTYCB!