You will need:
- a clear space to attempt the challenge
- one shoe
How to attempt the challenge:
- lay on your back on the ground
- lift one of your legs up with the sole of your foot facing upwards
- place a shoe on the sole of your foot (don’t let it fall)
- make a half turn onto your stomach keeping the shoe balanced on the sole of your foot throughout
- can you turn back onto your back where you started?
- can you attempt to turn 360 degrees – from your back on to your front and on to your back again? (See Daisy's full turn attempt)
- there is no time limit to this challenge, but the shoe must remain on the sole of the foot throughout the challenge.
The clip/s below give a demonstration of the challenge by the Year 6 Sports Leaders. Good luck! BTBTYCB!