Abbot's Hall Logo

Abbot's Hall Community Primary School

Be the best that you can be


Welcome to Abbot's Hall Primary School

Who should I talk to if I am concerned about my child?

The first person to contact if you have a concern about your child is the child’s class teacher and then the flow chart begins (see how is a special educational need identified question star).


Mrs Langford, the SENCo, can be involved at different points of the identification and assessment process, as shown on the flow chart and can be contacted through the school office by telephoning 01449 612818 or emailing to arrange an appointment.




School Awards

Useful Links