Year 6 On-going Learning Tasks
Please see a list of on-going tasks below which you could complete throughout the time our school is closed.
- Practise your times tables – You could use ‘Times tables Rock Stars’ or simply practise these together at home.
- Practise your Year 6 Spelling Rules on Spelling Shed – find your log in inside your yellow log
- Play different maths games on the online Maths Shed – This will help with recalling your number facts (Access this throughout your Spelling Shed log in)
- Read different books or magazines
- Here are some simple off-screen activities to complete while at home.