Year 5 On-going Learning Tasks
Please see a list of on-going tasks below which you could complete throughout the time our school is closed.
- Practise your times tables – You could use ‘Times tables Rock Stars’ or simply practise these together at home.
- Practise your Year 5 Spelling Rules on Spelling Shed – find your log in inside your yellow log.
- Play different maths games on the online Maths Shed – this will help with recalling your number facts (access this through your Spelling Shed log in.)
- Read as much as possible!
- If you are a member of Suffolk Libraries, the BorrowBox app allows you to download eAudio books, including "Street Child", our class novel. This service is available on a tablet, smartphone or web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Internet Explorer. You can find out what happens to Jim!
Why not try some new authors?
- See the link below for other simple off-screen activities to complete while at home.
Why not practise your spellings? Here is a copy of the Year 3/4 words and the Year 5/6 words.
Check in your yellow log to see which words you still need to work on.
At the bottom are some fun ways to practise those spellings!